* Teško žabu u vodu natjerati.
** Translation: It is not difficult to force the frog into the water.
* Tiha voda brege dere.
** Translation: Quiet water wears down mountains.
** English equivalent: Still water runs deep.
* Tko kupuje što mu ne treba, prodavat će što mu treba.
** Translation: The one who buys what he does not need, will sell what he needs.
* Tko ne riskira, ne profitira.
** Translation: The one who does not take risk, does not get any profit.
* Tko pita, ne skita.
** Translation: The one who asks, does not stray away.
* Tko pod drugim jamu kopa, sam u nju pada.
** Translation: The one who digs the hole under someone else will fall in it himself.
* Tko rano rani, dvije sreće grabi.
** English equivalent: The early bird catches the worm.
* Tko s malom djecom liježe, popišan se budi.
** Translation: If one goes to bed with small kids, wakes up wet.
* Tko se zadnji smije, najslađe se smije.
** Translation: The one who laughs the last, laughs the sweetest.
* Tko umije, njemu dvije.
** Translation: The one who can, gets the two.
* Tri loša ubiše Miloša.
** Translation: Three bad ones killed Milosh.